Explore. Connect. Restore.
The Heart-Connect Relationship Essentials Program helps couples get back on track, learn new relationship & communication skills and develop the necessary awareness to create long-term successful relationships.
Explore The Possibilities
This process is an exploration of yourself, your partner, your relationship and your life. Learning and growing requires that you try new things and reflect on new information. This exploration takes courage and commitment. It also requires an atmosphere of safety, trust and mutual respect. It’s my job to create a safe place for you and your partner in this process of discovery.
Connect With Your Heart
Many people believe that marriages fail due to factors such as dishonesty, affairs, conflict, etc. Not true. Most marriages fail due to inattentiveness, that is, the relationship is lost over time to other priorities – children, work, hobbies, house, etc. The couple connection or bond typically comes last and gets whatever energy and time is left over, which is usually not much.
Therefore, during this stage of the program, couples begin the process of re-connecting. Often this involves “clearing the air” and dealing with long standing unresolved issues and concerns.
Restore Your Relationship
In this stage couples learn and begin to integrate healthy relationship habits and rituals into their everyday lives. In essence they must learn to make their connection a long term priority.
- The appointment is 50-minutes in length.
- It’s offered at a SPECIAL RATE of $150.00 + GST.
- To complete the booking of your initial consultation we request you provide current credit card number.
- If you wish to cancel or reschedule your initial consultation we ask that you provide at least 48 hours (2 business days) notice. If you fail to show up for your appointment and don’t call our office ahead of time you’ll be charged $45.00 for the missed appointment, unless it’s an emergency.
At this point couples are typically in one of two places:
- Both partners are committed to the relationship and want to move forward.
- One or both of the partners is uncertain as to whether they want to remain in the relationship. In this situation I usually recommend that you consider making a commitment to exploring whether or not your relationship is viable, that is, committing to the process of discovery, rather than the outcome. By the end of the process most couples are in a much better place to make a decision about the future of the relationship.
- Book three (3) one hour appointments – two (2) individual plus one (1) Couples meeting.
- You will each be asked to complete the Intake Questionnaire along with a Relationship Questionnaire (for married or not-married)
- You will also be provided with a Client Services Agreement which you will print off, both review and bring signed to your first appointment. This document answers many common questions about confidentiality, fees, cancellation policy and frequency of visits.
- The assessment fee is $630.00 & GST (regular rate $180.00/hr) for 3 sessions and 30 minutes for the therapist’s feedback preparation.
Please note: Each of the Assessment sessions booked for 1-hour and the first 50 minutes is one-on-one with the client. The remaining time is scheduled for all administration pertaining to your file including any notes to your file, emails sent to book next appointments and/or materials promised to send you.
To start working with Sig Taylor, call our office or send an email to book your initial consultation.
Explore the possibilities.
Connect with your heart and Restore your relationship.